- Information Automatically Logged In: We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Use and Disclosure: We will treat your personal information as strictly private and confidential. We will only use or disclose it for purposes directly related to our core businesses, or in ways that you would reasonably expect that we may use it in the course of our business. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and the data is used only for the activities we have asked them to perform. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information including statistical data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, research or other uses.
- Data Security: We maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Access & Corrections: If you believe that the information we have about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, we ask that you contact us in writing.
- Complaints: If you have a complaint about the privacy of your personal information, we request that you contact us in writing, by addressing any complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of a complaint we will consider the details and attempt to resolve it in accordance with our complaints handling procedures. IMPORTANT : By accessing this web site and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above. Thank you for visiting www.kinalglobalcare.com