We are Indian Importers Of best quality Raw Herbs Akarkara or Pyrethrum root is a very unique Ayurvedic herb grow in Africa. Akarkara has been considered a tonic used in remedy since ancient times, to aid the nervous system.
It has been reported to motivate intimate urge as well as assist in and impotency in males.
Some herbalists imply that this herb may be of use for many other conditions such as diabetes, treatment for epilepsy, paralysis, hemiplegia, and for sore throat and tonsils.
Akarkara is useful to manage pain in arthritis. According to Ayurveda, arthritis occurs due to an aggravation of Vata dosha. It causes pain, swelling and joint immobility. Akarkara has Vata balancing property and gives relief from the symptoms of arthritis-like pain and swelling in the joints.
Modern Science View
Akarkara may be useful in managing arthritis. Akarkara is rich in antioxidants and is useful in improving blood circulation. As a result of this, it helps manage pain and inflammation in arthritis.
Pellitory/Akarkara Root Specifications:
|Purity||99 % Min.|
|Admixture||1 % Max.|
|Moisture||9 % Max.|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
|20 Feet /1fcl||6 Metric Tonnes|
Normally packing in 20 Kg PP Bags or as per buyer requirement.
Why Akarkara From Kinal Global Care Private Limited?
- Transparent Written and Oral Communication about the product.
- Customer focused rather than sales focused.
- Customers feedback for each shipment.
- Stringent Sourcing and Quality checking.
- Live Videos and Photos while processing.
- Willingness to help without any sales expectation.
- Direct Personal Involvement of Management in each shipment.