Welcome to the Kinal Global Care (KGC) Corporate Web site. The information provided on this site is for general information and business purposes only. Please read and review these Terms and conditions carefully before accessing or using this Web site. By accessing or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions listed below. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the site.
- Use of the Web site: The information provided on this web site is for general information and business purpose. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including KGC customers, business partners, job seekers, media and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the society at large. Your access and use of the information contained in the web site is subject to Terms and Conditions listed here. By accessing and using this web site you agree, without limitation or qualification, this Terms and Conditions.
- Content. KGC continues to invest reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this web site but makes no claims or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness.
- User Privacy. KGC respects the privacy of its web site users. In no circumstances your privacy shall be compromised with our business and communication practices. Your identity including name, gender, nationality, etc. will not be shared with anyone except for general administration purpose of the web site.
- External websites and Links. This Web site contains links or references to other web sites maintained by third parties or external organizations over whom KGC has no control. These links are provided only for references and do not include. Similarly, this web site may be accessed from third party links over which KGC has no control. KGC does not make any warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in those third-party and external sites and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by KGC or any of our subsidiaries.
- Product Information. This web site may contain general information and specifications relating to spices, herbs and agro commodities and some other products. We intend to update the products regularly however there is no guarantee of any wrong information as specifications keep changing. Herbs information is provided for information purpose only. It is meant for pharma companies and importers for raw material purchase only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients are requested to always consult a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Trademarks. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of KGC, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of the copyright law, trademark, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Copyrights. The content of this web site or any of our other sites should not be copied in any circumstances without our knowledge. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text, images or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any form, without the written consent of KGC.
- Miscellaneous. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions agree is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be taken seriously and acted upon without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions.
- Use of Information and Materials: It is the responsibility of any person to inform themselves of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction before they Order any of the Products. KGC shall have the final discretion of supply for any of the Products. The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons accessing these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional medical advice when necessary.
- No Warranties: Whilst every care has been taken in preparing the information materials contained in this website, such information and materials are provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In particular, no warranty regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a purpose or freedom from computer viruses is given in connection with such information and materials.
- E-mail: E-mail messages sent to KGC over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. KGC is not responsible for any damages incurred by users if they send a message to KGC, or if the KGC sends a message to them at their request, over the Internet. KGC is not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of this website.
- Transmitting over The Internet: Due to the nature of the Internet transactions, it may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission and incorrect data transmission. KGC is not liable for malfunctions in communication facilities not under its control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages you send.
- Downloading: We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be available and meet your requirements, that access will not be interrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the site. IMPORTANT: By accessing this web site and any of its pages you are agreeing to the terms set out above. Thank you for visiting www.kinalglobalcare.com