Golden Berries are also known as Cape Gooseberries or Physalis are small round fruits encased in a papery husk. They are rich in nutrients, including Vitamin C, Vitamin A and antioxidants. Some potential benefits of golden berries include immune system support, improved digestion and anti-inflammatory properties.
Golden berries have gained popularity in international market due to their unique flavor and nutritional content. The demand for exotic and nutritious fruits is growing globally. These exotic fresh fruits can also be supplied in dehydrated form and extract.
- Cape Gooseberries
- Physalis Peruviana
- Golden Berries
- Inca Berries
- Ground Berries
- Winter Cherry
- Peruvian Groundcherry
How To Select A Genuine Exporter Of Golden Berries
- Understand Exporter’s Company and the Industry.
- Understand the Exporter’s Presence and experience.
- Knowledge, Quality and Source of the Product.
- Pricing of the Product.
- Willingness to help without any sales expectation.
- Video Calling/Physical Visit.
- Verification in Google about the complaints.
- Tradeshow Participation.
- Appearance- Small Round fruits encased in a paper husk
- Flavor Profile- Sweet and Tart Taste with unique flavor
- Nutritional Content: Rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A and Antioxidants
- Versatility: Used in both fresh and dried forms. Culinary applications in jams, sauces, salads and desserts
- Helps combat oxidative stress in the body as it is high in antioxidants
- Vitamin C Boost- Supports immune system health
- Contributes to Collagen formation for skin and connective tissues
- Vitamin A content which is essential for vision and skin health
- Anti inflammatory properties- Contains compounds that may help reduce inflammation
- Digestive health- Provides dietary fiber, aiding in digestion.
- Potential Anti-Cancer Properties: Some studies suggest Potential anti-cancer effects due to anxioxidant content
- Weight Management- Low in Calories and fat, suitable for those watching their weight
- Blood Sugar Regulation: Positive impact and control on blood sugar levels
- Heart Health: Supports cardiovascular health through antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Bone Health: Contains Minerals like phosphorus and calcium contributing to bone health.
Procurement and scrutinity to the fullest from farmers
Transparency and Genuinity in Information
Adhering to our core values for each process(QIACC)
Quality Control specialist in each process and checks each hand
Live Product Photos and Packing Photos Update
Knowledge Sharing to buyers
Customer First and Attitude
Direct involvement of Kinal management for each shipment
Packing: 5 kg or 2 kg or 10 kg cartons
Minimum Order Quantity: 200 kgs
Supply Capacity: 20 tons
Season: January to April
Shelf Life: 30 days in normal temperature and 90 days in refrigerator