BLACK PEPPER SEEDS
Black pepper is used in all types of savoury, main dishes, soups and salads. Black pepper is the world’s most traded spice! In ancient times, pepper was so valuable that it was often used as currency.
The word “pepper” is ultimately derived from the Sanskrit word for long pepper – pippali. Black peppercorns were found stuffed in the nostrils of Ramesses II, placed there as part of the mummification rituals shortly after his death in 1213 BCE.
Black pepper, is widely used in traditional Indian medicine and as a home remedy for relief from sore throat, throat congestion, and cough.
Why Black Pepper From Kinal Global Care Private Limited?
- Transparent Written and Oral Communication about the product.
- Customer focused rather than sales focused.
- Experience of Shipping to almost 16 countries.
- Customers feedback for each shipment.
- Stringent Sourcing and Quality checking.
- Live Videos and Photos while processing.
- Willingness to help without any sales expectation.
- Direct Personal Involvement of Management in each shipment.
How To Select A Genuine Exporter Of Black Pepper?
- Understand Exporter’s Company and the Industry
- Understand the Exporter’s Presence and experience
- Knowledge, Quality and Source of the Product
- Pricing of the Product
- Willingness to help without any sales expectation
- Video Calling/Physical Visit
- Verification in google about the complaints
- Tradeshow Participation
Specifications of Black Pepper Seeds:
|Certificate of Analysis|
|Product Name||Black Pepper Extract|
|Latin Name||Piper nigrum L.|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|
|Grade||AAAGrade, Pharmaceutical Grade, Cosmetic Grade|
|Product type||100% natural,GMO Free|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic|
|Paiticle size||100% Pass through 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5.0%|
|Chemical control (Heavy metals)|
|Lead ( Pb )||≤ 2.0 mg/kg|
|Arsenic ( As )||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Mercury ( Hg )||≤ 0.1 mg/kg|
|Cadmium ( Cd )||≤ 1.0 mg/kg|
|Total Plate Count||1000cfu/g|
BLACK PEPPER POWDER
With our rich domain expertise, we have emerged as an affluent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Black Pepper Powder. These powders are hygienically processed using premium quality black pepper and ultra modern techniques by our diligent team of professionals. All these powders are widely used for seasoning purposes and as a medicine for curing different health problems. Our quality controllers check this Black Pepper Powder on well defined parameters to ensure its purity and quality.
- Stimulating aroma
- Free from impurities
- Free from adulteration
- Long shelf life