Moringa is an important food source in some parts of the world. Moringa leaves retain lots of vitamins and minerals when dried, moringa is used in India and Africa in feeding programs to fight malnutrition. The leaves are cooked and used like spinach, and they are also dried and powdered for use as a condiment. Moringa leaves can be consumed fresh, cooked or as powder. It can be used in tea, in capsules, added to beverages, sprinkled in salades or soup… etc.Moringa contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals. As an antioxidant, it seems to help protect cells from damage.
Drumstick, Mother’s Best friend, Radish tree, WestI ndia ben, Benzolive,Morango, Moringa, Behenbaum, Mashinga, Murungai, Shevga, Nugge mara, Nugge kayi.
- Moringa leaves are an excellent source of protein.
- The leaves are used for making leaf powder that in turn increases the natural defense of body.
- Leaves treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, and inflammation of the mucus membrane.
- Moringa leaves contain antioxidants that contribute greatly towards healthy skin.
|Certification||Spices Board, APEDA, PHYTO|
|Style||FRESH, DRIED AND POWDER|
|Part||Leaf and seed|
|Packing||Vacuum bag, drum or as buyer request|
|Payment term||TT 30/70 or LC at sight or Weston union|
|Product name||High quality pure natural Moringa leaf powder|
|Appearance||Light Green Powder|
|Sieve||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Loss on drying||≤5.0%|
|Heavy Metal||≤20 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g|
|Function||1. Moringa Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria.
2. In high concentration Moringa Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of fungus.
3. Moringa Leaf Extract acts as potent antitubercular and used to cure liver diseases.
5. Moringa Leaf Extract accelerates the heart beats and constrict the blood vessels.
6. Moringa Leaf Extract inhibits the tone and movements of involuntary movements of the gastrointestinal tract.
|Storage||Store in a well-closed container away from moisture|
|Shelf Life||2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.|
Analysis of Exports of Moringa Powder:
India exported moringa powder worth USD 7,388,342 with total quantity of 1,414,232. United States is the largest buyer of moringa powder accounting for exports worth USD 4,700,620 followed by Germany and United Kingdom which imported moringa powder worth USD 581,574 and USD 353,972 respectively.